PBL - 022_1649165222
Health and Life Insurance
about 2 months ago
They are continuing to grow their product capabilities and international expansion and they are also looking to expand our sales footprint into wider economies. They have identified some very exciting sectors where they have already started to gain traction and are therefore looking to grow the IT Service Desk Team.
We're looking for a new team member to join us in the Workplace Technology Team - this is the department that looks after employees, and the systems we use internally. You will be reporting to the Global Head of Workplace Technology.
We have little-to-no on-site infrastructure, and rely heavily on a collection of SaaS products. The majority of our endpoints are macOS, although we also use Windows and iOS devices.
What you'll do:
* Help enable the Workplace Technology team to deliver a first-class experience to the business across all technology platforms
* Be responsible for the configuration and administration of our key core infrastructure systems such as Google Workspace, Jamf, and Slack
* Help the business succeed in a time of rapid scaling by utilising your experience to solve the associated challenges
* Work on individual and team projects often spanning multiple technologies and geographical regions
* Document IT policies and procedures
* Work with the IT Service Desk team to solve complex issues, as well as identifying and eradicating the causes of commonly logged tickets
We are growing very rapidly, but remains a small company in which staff are required to contribute to many aspects of their departments' roles in the wider business. The rate of change is very fast, and the role may also sometimes require work being undertaken at short notice.
We're looking for someone who has:
* Many years of experience deploying and supporting internal IT systems in an enterprise environment
* Strong problem solving and analytical skills
* A high level of knowledge of Mobile Device Management (MDM) products across all platforms, ideally including Jamf Pro
* Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
* Experience configuring and supporting Identity Access Management (IAM) / Single Sign-On (SSO) tools
* Familiarity with Bash, Zsh, and/or Python scripting
* Experience in a financial services or a certified environment (one of ISO27001, PCI, ISAE3402) is highly desirable
* Broad knowledge of modern-business Software-as-a-Service, including tools like Google Workspace and Slack
This is a great opportunity to get in with an up and coming company that is growing rapidly.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.