City of London, London
£500 - £600 per day
4 months ago
- Collaboration with cross-functional teams to deliver product experiences
- Lead user-centred design principles and rely on these experiences that meet user needs
- Ability to articulate design rationale from both a site architecture and product point of view and present findings
- Facilitate and participate in workshops and discussions to promote the communication to ideas
- Must have 5+ years experience as a Designer in either product-related or agency environments designing consumer facing applications, websites and mobile experiences
- Skilled in visual design, developing wireframes, prototyping, user flows and interaction design
- Strong presentation skills in explaining interactions, scenarios and story boards
- Experience running user research and user testing - and subsequently identifying user needs, action and behaviours through research
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.