City of London, London
£70000 - £80000 per annum + pro rata'd for 6 months - rolling FTC
about 2 months ago
You will be responsible for:
* Developing the test strategy and plan
* Team Leading
* Managing defects and reporting on progress to senior management
* Ensuring the developed system has been tested to meet the documented requirements and specification
* Build and maintain robust automated test pipelines to support data engineering solutions across BI and analytics use cases
* Work closely with Data Engineers to implement Testing functions and frameworks including reporting / dashboarding
* Tracking and preparing the report of testing activities such as testing results, test case coverage, defects discovered, performance baselines, etc.
Skills and Experience:
* Excel and working experience in Power BI or Tableau
* Batch and Real Time Data Processing
* Agile Process
* Working experience of either Azure DevOps, JIRA or similar
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.