West Sussex, England
£50000 - £55000 per annum
12 days ago
Up to £55,000 + Benefits
Hybrid - 2 days in the office and 3 days from home
The JM Group are currently working with a leading global business who are looking to hire a Systems Analyst to work on configuration of software for clients internally and externally. This is a great opportunity to be at the core of the configuration of their pension system and work on the continuous development of this product.
The client is a very well-established company and is presently in an exciting period of growth and development. They are based in the South East of England.
* Analysing pension requirements on both new and/or existing projects
* Analysing the data on clients pension schemes establishing data cleanse, data migration specifications and data mapping
* Developing calculations of pension schemes across products
* Putting together documentation for users and the pension systems
To be considered for this Systems Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previously worked in a similar Systems Analyst or Business Analyst role within pensions
* Good working knowledge of technical/software development
* Administration of DB and or DC pension schemes
* Knowledge of SQL / Oracle preferred
* Any Maths related degree is an advantage
If you are an experienced Systems Analyst interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.