City of London, London
£85000 - £100000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
5 months ago
- Formulate workable solutions that integrate people, process and technology.
- Identify, create and communicate the vision of the end-to-end solution for the client and implementation teams after completing thorough evaluations
- Lead technical teams in designing, documenting and implementing technical solutions for business problems
- Develop and implement enterprise data management architectures in Azure that meet all client business needs
- Ensure success in designing, building and migrating applications, software, and services on the Azure platform.
- Executing technical feasibility assessments, solution estimations and POC development for moving identified workloads to Azure
- Develop a migration approach to move workloads from On-Premises to Azure or develop new cloud-ready application solutions
- Lead and mentor medium to large sized teams in the migration workloads or implementations of application and services to the cloud in large enterprise environments
Skills and Experience:
- Big Data technologies, platform, and solutions
- Experience in using CI and CD tools such as Azure DevOps, Terraform or Similar.
- Experience of Virtualization, Networking, Data Center, and Security
- Strong hands-on experience in integrating multiple databases like SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Azure SQL etc. Familiarity with DB designing / Migration desirable.
- Experience in Kubernetes, Docker, and other cloud deployment, container technologies
- Experience with business intelligence, data integration, and SQL database implementations
- Experience with waterfall and agile development methodologies.
- Experience with data governance including data quality and master data management
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.