City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
over 1 year ago
You will have a track record of new business sales and be familiar with dealing with large global organisations. Salary ranges from £65K - £90K, depending on experience.
* Assist in the development and execution of a sales plan and strategy that aligns with the company's goals
* Generate leads through existing network, cold calling, etc.
* Develop a territory with a mix of buy and sell-side targets
* Respond to and complete RFPs
* Explore growth opportunities within existing clients
As you will be working with Financial clients, an understanding of the Trade lifecycle is essential. You are likely to have over 5 years sales experience in the financial services technology sector. You must be able to facilitate conversations at COO/CIO level. It would be an added advantage if you had an understanding of the reconciliation, payments and post-trade landscape; as well as an up-to-date understanding of relevant regulations (Dodd Frank, EMIR, MIFID II).
Please apply for immediate interview.