City of London, London
£400 - £500 per day
about 2 years ago
£400-£500 per day
3 month contract
The JM Group are currently working with a prestigious real estate company in Central London who are looking to recruit a Senior IT Business Analyst to join them in an ERP Migration project.
This is a new role that has been created to work with the business on an ERP Migration Project, they plan to perform this on Microsoft NAV to another ERP solution.
As a Senior IT Business Analyst you will be responsible for:
* Capturing requirements and working closely with the Project Manager to prepare the case for an ERP migration
* Primary Business Analyst for the ERP migration and configuration function
* Lead requirement gathering workshops, documenting and validating requirements
* Create As is and To Be process mapping
* Organisation of requirements
* Translating and simplifying requirements
* Evaluating tenders
* Create RFPs
As a Senior IT Business Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previous experience in an ERP migration project
* At least 5 years experience as a Business Analyst
* SaaS product experience, Microsoft Business Essential and Microsoft Dynamics 365
* Analytical mind-set with the ability to create technical solutions
* Any experience within real estate, property management or hospitality is desirable
If you are an experienced Senior IT Business Analyst with the relevant ERP migration experience, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.