City of London, London
£65000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus +Full Benefits
about 2 years ago
You will be responsible for my client's front-end technology and usability. My client is looking for someone who is passionate about delivering the best possible user experience, and be experienced in building complex web applications, and be committed to writing high-quality software.
* Devising the technical direction for their front-end technology and then leading the implementation
* Working with development teams to ensure they understand their front-end technology approach
* Deliver features into the core product, with a specific focus on front-end, but also being fully comfortable to look into the back-end code as well
* Code review and mentoring of junior members of staff
* Be well-versed in delivering software using Agile methodologies
Required Skills include:
* Version control (Git)
* Significant experience with cutting-edge Web development technologies
Please apply immediately to join this organisation on their exciting journey!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.