£650 - £651 per day
5 months ago
Specific experience and skills required are:
* Extensive Azure cloud experience - Azure Terraform (Azure CAF terraform knowledge is added advantage), Azure API Gateway, Azure Monitor, AKS, Azure Diagnostics and Azure Security etc (5 years min)
* Deep working knowledge and hands-on exp of Kubernetes covering deployment, configuration and operations (3 years min)
* Ability to document designs and end-user guides to a high standard
* Experience in working on Jira and confluence.
* Expert working knowledge and hands-on experience of Terraform (3 years min)
* Experience with event-driven architectures and associated technologies, such as Kafka
* Hands-on operational experience with Elasticsearch
* Need at least one or more of the following:
*High level of competence with bash and/or PowerShell
Expert knowledge of ci/cd processes and their implementation, (ideally with Gitlab)
Associated experience and skills:
*Terraform development experience
*Kafka and other event processing platforms
*Experience in automating Cloud Services and Public Cloud Services (AWS, Google, VMWare, RedHat, etc.)
*Database SQL and non SQL.
*CAF deployment experience
Working with both the automation development teams, and applications teams to deploy highly automated infrastructure, platforms and applications and services (REST API and Web Applications) to business users, in a LIGHTS OUT ADMINISTRATION Azure public cloud environment. Including; integrating other SaaS and PaaS subscription services available in the internet, Private cloud-hosted application services (hybrid cloud).
Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems and implement preventative measures,
Azure cloud developers will need to be senior self-motivated developers able to work from home, individually or in globally distributed teams, to deliver complex API services, integration between log and message formats, container management and provisioning, self-service solutions aimed at providing direct support to nontechnical business end-users, Application Developers, Application Administrators, Service management and 1st line support staff, via Self Service portals (ServiceNow or other web portals)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.