Leeds, West Yorkshire
£45000 - £50000 per annum
about 2 months ago
· Interact with product management, project management and SCRUM development teams to develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives, including participating internal sprint planning and reviews, daily stand-ups.
· Performing End-to-End system, regression and UAT.
· Contributing to a fully automated test and continuous delivery system.
· Supporting Head of Testing with implementing the Test Automation Strategy.
· Implementing a test automation framework in C# using Selenium and spec flow.
· Design and create test conditions and scripts to address business and technical use cases.
· Working closely with Project Teams to create client facing Test Strategies and Test Cases.
· Maintenance of testing script checklist to ensure this is consistent with new or changed functionality as part of a software release to support the testing activity.
· Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using YouTrack or similar tools/means.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Financial Services experience is preferred
- API Testing
- Experience of working within Agile SDLC processes, including TDD/BDD
- Practical knowledge, experience and skills in use of automated testing tools and scripting languages, Gherkin/Specflow, TestComplete, TestExecute, Jmeter, VB script, JAVA Script, C#
- Write and execute automation test scripts.
- Clear understanding and experience of Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Testing (CT) approaches.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.