The JM Longbridge group is an established recruitment consultancy based in London offering Technology, Business Transformation, Big Data, Digital, Finance & Legal professionals to a select group of clients.
With over 30 years of industry experience and an outstanding client base of leading organisations, we provide a wide range of recruitment services including permanent, contract, and interim recruitment across the globe with a proven specialism in the creation of Near Shore Digital Development centres.
2021 has been an incredible year in our industry and we have some really ambitious plans as we continue to see growth across all areas of our organisation. To support these plans we are recruiting people who are looking for a new challenge, want to make a difference, and want to be part of an international business to come and join our team.
We are recruiting for a Resourcer to .work alongside some of the most successful recruitment consultants in the industry and help us do what we do best; enhance the careers of our candidates at globally recognised clients. Has there ever been a more important time to put people back to work? To find out more about our 360 Recruiter development programme, please apply now!
As part of Staffing 360 Solutions, Inc., you will enjoy a huge range of benefits including the following:
- A market-leading salary and company bonus
- Innovative learning and development offering
- Annual President Club trips
- Annual summer and winter parties – when COVID-19 allows!
- 25 days holiday + public holidays + 3 additional company holiday days
- Company pension scheme
- Dog-friendly offices
- Season ticket loans
A comprehensive wellness package including
- Private medical insurance
- Private GP service 24/7
- Optical & dental coverage
- Life insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan
- 50% discount - Gym membership
- Lifeworks EmployeeCare app - retail discounts
- Cycle to work scheme
You will be responsible for:
- Sourcing and attracting prospective candidates for client campaigns
- Contacting, interviewing, and building relationships with candidates to identify suitable client opportunities
- Supporting and coaching candidates through the interviewing and onboarding process
- Exploring and undertaking the learning opportunities provided to continue your personal development
You will have:
- Excellent communication skills and the resilience to adapt to a fast-paced environment.
- Strong sales and customer service skills with a real focus on building relationships
- A genuine desire for continual personal development
If you're interested in learning more about a career in recruitment then apply now!