City of London, London
£60000 - £90000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
6 months ago
This role covers all aspects of the software development lifecycle, including prototyping, build-out, testing and deployment.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Constructing and improving back-end software architectures.
- Prototyping and developing new features.
- Enhancing and maintaining existing features and codebase.
- Optimising performance and ensuring scalability.
- Python Libraries - Flask / Numpy / Pandas / Dask / Plotly / Jupyter
Please apply for an immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.