City of London, London
£550 - £600 per day
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
about 1 year ago
As a Product Owner, you will be working as part of Customer Engagement team.
You can expect to be involved in:
* Manage product backlogs.
*Work closely with the product lead to meet requirements.
* Stakeholder engagement to gather business needs.
* Own and champion product plans, and objectives.
* Integrate research and market analysis into system requirements to enhance product quality.
* A drive to use data and research, to ensure your work delivers the best possible products.
You will have the following experience:
* Previous experience working in an Agile environment.
* Prior experience in a product role.
* A data mindest.
* Strong business Business Analysis.
* Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.