City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
over 2 years ago
My client is a Financial Services Specialist in Derivatives and is hiring for a Quantitative Product Manager with Derivatives expertise to be based in the City. This is an exciting opportunity to be part of a successful, innovative and growing organisation, where you will be responsible for designing new products. The salary is between £65K- £85K + Bonus and Benefits.
* You will work with my client's stakeholders across trading desk, CVA/XVA to develop and deliver solutions that reduce counterparty risk.
* Identifying opportunities to simplify existing processes.
* You will work closely with internal stakeholders (quantitative, sales and operations) to ensure that the product is scalable.
* Structuring / Quantitative / Product / Trading background is highly desirable
* Good understanding of cleared and/or exchange traded products desirable
* Strong Excel Skills
You are likely to be a CVA/XVA Trader with between 2-5 years experience, looking for their next challenge.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.