City of London, London
£500 - £650 per day
about 1 year ago
Our client is currently undergoing a complex transformation of their SDLC and they are looking for an experienced Mobile QA Lead / SDET to transform their Mobile testing from Manual to Automated. As well as reducing their regression testing timeframes.
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
* Excellent knowledge in Concepts in Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery - CI/CD
* Experience in iOS and Android automation
* Recent experience designing, implementing and enhancing mobile test automation frameworks within Agile.
* Experience establishing scalable automation frameworks.
* Experience communicating and coordinating test strategy with other senior stakeholders.
* A solid working knowledge of Java.
* Recent experience working with the financial services or dynamic digital testing environment.
* Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills.
If you are an experienced Mobile QA Lead / SDET with the required skills, please respond to this add in the first instance with an up to date version of your CV for review.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.