City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
- Maintaining the existing infrastructure
- Supporting European teams with any IT issues
- Expanding and upgrading systems where necessary
- Offering technical input on staff and client needs
- Managing platform security, including regular patching
- Ticket-based help desk experience
- Laptop asset management; imaging, inventory, hardware support etc.
- IT Infrastructure administration
- Working knowledge of MacOS
- Microsoft Windows Server and Active Directory (AD)
- Mobile device management, including smart phone provisioning and security
- Advanced Excel and MS Office skills
- Any experience with Salesforce or Sharepoint would be beneficial
- Strong ability to work independently and manage time well
- Self-motivated, constantly striving for improvement and technology advancement
- Possess a security-first mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.