£5,000 car allowance, bonus, benefits
11 months ago
Attractive salary + £5,000 car allowance + benefits + bonus
We are currently recruiting for a leading retail organisation who are looking to hire a number of IT Project Managers. This role will be working as part of a global digital transformation and would suit an experienced IT Project Manager with a background in retail delivering projects end to end within IT.
The team are currently working from home 3 days a week and in the office for 2 days.
As an IT Project Manager you will be responsible for:
* Defining, documenting and completing complex projects within IT retail
* Ensuring all projects are delivered on time and within budget
* Developing and maintaining project documentation such as status reports, also using JIRA to track
* Hosting Scrum meetings including stand ups
* Building and managing one or more smaller scrum teams
* Managing relationships with external suppliers
As an IT Project Manager you will have the following skills and experience:
* Strong Project Management background in retail
* Waterfall/Agile delivery experience
* Understanding and experience of the Software Delivery Lifecycle
* Any experience with EPOS, OMS, WMS or similar
* Supplier management experience
If you are an experienced IT Project Manager looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.