City of London, London
over 1 year ago
My client is a leader in private equity and they are looking for and IT Field Technician to join their team. The London IT field technician will provide IT user support for their offices in London and supervise on demand user support for other offices also. This role will be carried out under the supervision of the CTO.
* Supervise local servers and datacentres;
* Supervise local network connections;
* Perform all hands-on maintenance support on behalf of the CTO;
* Supervise external service providers;
Provide IT support for UK users and incident management
* Being responsive to users' needs, have regular and proactive physical interaction;
* Supervising the creation, completion, and resolution of the incident in the ticketing software (Service Desk);
* Resolve or escalate incidents;
* Supervise printing equipment and related service providers' support
* Support newcomers during onboarding & exit processes.
* Remote support when Lead team members are facing issues out of the office.
Supervise videoconferencing infrastructure and telephony systems
* Ensure telephony and conferencing equipment is operational and tested regularly (Zoom, Teams & Polycom equipment);
* Help users and assistants to connect;
* Solve problems that can occur with the telephony (Alcatel) and conferencing equipment;
* Train users on how to use the different systems.
Manage computer Assets, peripherals, and accessories
* Manage equipment and accessories renewals and purchases;
* Warranties and service support follow-up;
* Contact with providers.
Manage the CMDB
* Components and relationships;
* Contracts and licenses;
In a nutshell, provide IT administration tasks, user support, and supervise service providers.
General formation in IT and IT systems architecture
Good knowledge of IT security and cyber-security principles
ITIL, GDPR Skills and expertise
French language would be a advantageous
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.