City of London, London
£50000 - £65000 per annum
2 months ago
* Requirements gathering, preparing functional and technical documentation and proof of concept.
* Support client project team to successfully deliver engagement and deliverables
* Assess and document processes to help design the target state and shape how it can be achieved using technology
* Support in formulating business requirements into functional design for enabling technology solutions
* Use of Waterfall and Agile methodologies
* Project planning, requirements gathering and process definition
Skills and Experience:
* You must be a fluent French-speaker
* You will ideally have 2-4 years experience within an Analysis role
* Strong understanding of underwriting and claim principles and cost drivers, and fluent with the changing landscape of insurance process delivery
* For this role, you will be required to travel to France regularly
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.