City of London, London
£60000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
8 days ago
You will be working with teams delivering complex projects in the Financial Services sector. You will be involved in technical analysis, design, development and testing.
- Ability to conduct careful, structured analysis on complex requirements in order to identify effective solutions
- Strong knowledge of Internet communication protocols and data formats (JSON, HTTP*, REST)
- Strong database knowledge including transactions, indexing and SQL
- Strong knowledge of React and Redux
- Extensive knowledge of ES6+/ES2015+, Promises and NodeJS
- Strong knowledge in web build systems and tooling
- Strong knowledge of CSS3 and CSS frameworks
- Exposure to server-side technologies, e.g. Java/Tomcat or NodeJS would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of risk
- Knowledge of derivatives (FX, Rates, Credit, Commodities, Equities)
- One or more of the following ag-grid, plotly, highcharts or d3
- Python programming language
- Object-oriented programming language such as Java or C#
- Experience building and consuming REST and Streaming API's
- Experience working within an Agile/Lean development processes
- Experience collaborating with User Experience designers
- Experience with cloud technologies such as Docker, Kubernetes, Helm and - Terraform
- Experience with CI CD build pipelines
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.