SFU - 005_1641560363
£60000 - £65000 per annum + £5000 car allowance + benefits
16 days ago
Location: Fully Flexible, access to London, Weymouth or Stoke-on-Trent desirable
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Compensation: Up to £65,000 a year + £5,000 car allowance + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a HR Project Manager to join a leading retail organisation. We required significant experience as a HR Project manager with HR Systems. Monitoring and managing costs, timelines and quality and taking action where these deviate from agreed tolerances
* Leading planning and accurately estimating costs, timescales and resource requirements for successful delivery
* Identifying and managing to the critical path
* Interactively managing the project through use of stand ups and team boards when appropriate
* Managing the implementation and working with the business lead to ensure all required business change activities are completed
* Minimum 2 years HR Project Manager experience (or equivalent)
* A good understanding of all stages in a project lifecycle and delivery approaches e.g. waterfall, agile, etc.
* Good experiences with HR Systems, SAP, Ceridian or Workday
* Holds a project management certification e.g. PRINCE2, PMP, APM, Scrum Master.
If you have the experiences, the rights to work in the UK and looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.