City of London, London
£100000 - £110000 per annum + Benefits
over 2 years ago
Salary: £100,000 - £110,000 basic salary plus benefits and bonus
The JM Group are working in partnership with a well-established FinTech organisation who have a global presence in the market. We are seeking an individual to join the London-based technology department as a global Head of Agile, tasked with improving ways of working, providing training and coaching on Agile methodologies and acting as an advocate for Agile across the organisation.
- Manage Agile teams globally, ensuring that they are adhering to best practice and using Agile effectively
- Act as an Agile advocate, inspiring Software Development, PMO and Infrastructure teams to work together collaboratively
- Provide coaching and mentoring to teams in the effective use of Agile tools, techniques and frameworks
- Create a standardised way of working to be rolled out globally, without quashing innovation and autonomy
- Facilitate the improvement of the business agility
- Confidently deliver presentations to C-Level executives on the benefits of Agile, ways of working and improvements to efficiency made
Skills and Experience Required
As Head of Agile, we need an experienced professional who has proven experience helping large, complex organisations navigate major transformational or organisational change.
- Proven experience in an Agile or Lean leadership role within a large organisation
- Strong experience coaching and mentoring teams in a hands-on role
- Passionate about Agile delivery, keeping up-to-date with the latest ways of working
- In-depth understanding of the principles of Lean and Agile, as well as experience implementing
- An inspiring, motivational leader and development coach
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Experience presenting to individuals at all levels, from junior to C-Level
- Charismatic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Recognised formal qualification in team coaching
- Proven success of delivering continuous improvement
This individual will join the senior leadership team and will help to dictate the future of the business. We are looking for a bright, capable leader to enthuse individuals across the organisation to embrace Agile and new ways of delivery.
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV via the link below.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.