£45000 - £55000 per annum + + Benefits
10 months ago
As a Full Stack Developer you will be involved in:
* Delivery of solutions across all of the businesses internal applications
* Delivering quality software
* Involved in discussions around design
* Working across globally dispersed teams
* Keep up to date with current technologies, design patterns and tools
As a Full Stack Developer you will have the following skills and experience:
* .NET C#
* Visual Studio
* Team Foundation Server or similar code management tool
* MS SQL Server
Please note that this role is currently remote based. Once COVID restrictions are lifted, the successful candidate would be required to attend the office at least 2 days per week. This is something that would be discussed and negotiated with the employer.
If you are an experienced Full Stack Developer looking for a new opportunity, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.