City of London, London
£70000 - £95000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
about 1 month ago
You will be working with teams delivering complex projects in the Financial Services sector. You will be involved in technical analysis, design, development and testing.
* Full Stack development skills, with some knowledge of server-side languages, particularly Java would be an added advantage
* Ability to conduct careful, structured analysis on complex requirements in order to identify effective solutions
* Strong knowledge of Internet communication protocols and data formats (JSON, HTTP*, REST)
* Strong database knowledge including transactions, indexing and SQL
* Strong knowledge of React and Redux
* Extensive knowledge of ES6+/ES2015+, Promises and NodeJS
* Any experience with Trading GUI's would be an added advantage
* Strong knowledge of CSS3 and CSS frameworks
* DevOps exposure would be an added advantage
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.