SFU - 006_1645535420
£40000 - £45000 per annum + car ,fuel card provided & benefits
10 months ago
Location: Fully Flexible, access to London or Salinsbury
Working Pattern: 50% field base, 50% office/home
Compensation: Depends on experience up to £45k a year + company van / Fuel Card provided + benefits
We are currently recruiting for a Field Engineer to join a leading fast growing Telecoms infrastructure company.
A lot of the work is in London however we are looking for someone who is flexible to cover other areas as and when needed. The split will be around 50/50 between working from home and the field. (Travel within the UK, often at short notice (principally London, but expected to include South-East/West and East/West Midlands)
* Investigating incidents to resolution
* Monitoring in-life platforms and services, reacting to any events as required
* Liaising with the customer where required.
* Completing fault tickets accurately and with the required detail to produce a summary report.
* Expected to develop skills that align to the following core business needs:
o Incident Lifecycle
o Answer calls within agreed SLA targets
o Escalations ...
* Full UK driving license
* Electrical Certification (to the latest standard, currently BS 7671 - 18th Edition or minimum 17th edition, NICEIC)
* Flexible attitude to working hours and travel
* Experience in Telecoms/ Network deployment
* Knowledge of AC power Systems
* Knowledge of DC power Systems
If you are an experienced Field Engineer looking for a new role and open to discussion, please apply with your most recent CV
(UK Rights to work)
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.