City of London, London
£80000 - £110000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
7 months ago
You will be responsible for consistent and successful delivery of my client's external engagements from initiation through completion. This position works with Account Managers to develop proposals and statements of work for new business and collaborates with delivery enablement and resource management to staff engagements. Enables communication between clients, project teams and our internal support staff.
- Actively seek opportunities for expansion and growth within clients
- Manage and drive account plans for assigned accounts
- Build primary, trusted advisor relationships with clients to engage and strategize with senior level executives to identify additional areas of opportunity within data management, analytics, digital, etc.
- Conduct periodic business reviews within assigned accounts with clear articulation and measurement of business value brought through our engagements
- Become a trusted advisor to external stakeholders
- Oversee successful delivery of services on client engagements in alignment with business requirements, and project objectives
- Develop action plans to consistently address underperforming projects
- Conduct engagement analysis to identify client issues, risks, opportunities, and their associated potential impacts
- Identify, onboard, assemble, and manage resources required to fulfil planned delivery to customer expectations
- Manage project change requests, change orders, and corrective actions to ensure project success
Skills Required include:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business or IT or 5 years of relevant professional experience.
- 10 years of professional experience with BI/DW implementations and enterprise data management
- 3 years of experience in technical architecture or project management
- Experience with business intelligence, data integration, and SQL database implementations
- Led project and development teams in implementation of complex systems.
- Highly competent with MS Project and standard desktop MS Office applications.
- Demonstrates strong understanding of the types of technology/tools available and how these are used in EDM solutions.
- Experience with master data management, data governance and sales/pre-sales would be highly-desirable.
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.