City of London, London
£55000 - £75000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
27 days ago
You will be responsible for supporting external client Data Strategy engagements, Data Governance projects and Enterprise Data Management (EDM) solutions including Data Governance. This includes assisting in the liaison between both the client business and technical teams for Data Governance projects.
You will ideally have between 5-8 years experience and at least 4+ years of Enterprise Data Management experience. Strong Business and or Data Analysis experience.
You will need to have experience in the majority of the following key Data areas: Data Governance Design, Data Governance Implementation, Data Strategy, Information Strategy, Data Profiling, Data Analysis, Cloud Platforms, Data Quality Management design and implementation, Master Data Management, Data Modeling, Business Intelligence.
Skills and Experience:
- Developing a Data Governance operating model from scratch, or improving upon an existing one
- Experience working with business and IT functions
- Extensive experience in identifying and documenting business requirements in a data management environment
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Consulting experience preferred or very strong stakeholder manangement skills - influencing, listening and collaborating.
- Expertise with Data Governance toolsets such as Collibra, Informatica, etc.
- Financial Services experience is preferred, ideally Insurance.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.