£600 - £650 per annum
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
3 months ago
We are currently recruiting for a Data Consultant on behalf of our investment management client.
6 months contract - £650 p/d outside of IR35 - London based
Job Accountabilities and skills required:
Investment Management is essential and a must
* Experience in data transformation
* Experience in data extractions and system data analysis.
* Experience in data sourcing, data processing, and data reporting challenges
* Would be able to document data needs at both requirements and architectural levels.
* Must possess a detailed understanding of data sourcing, data processing, and data reporting challenges
* Possess the capability to be 'hands-on', undertaking analytical problem solving & solutions arising from a data perspective.
* Experience in APIs to source data, be able to run API queries and mock-up database designs.
* Excel, R, and PowerBI, including Visual Basic for Applications (VBA)
* SQL is Key
* Excellent stakeholder management skills
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.