City of London, London
£65000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
7 months ago
Key skills required for this role include:
* Strong knowledge of .NET multi-threading
* In-depth understanding of C# and the .NET framework
* Good grasp of system architecture, testing and software design best practices
It would be an added advantage if you had any experience of one or more of the following:
* Enterprise data systems, including databases, data fabrics, and key/value stores
* Web programming and web front-end technologies
* Business Intelligence, including aggregation, OLAP, ETL and reporting
* Enterprise service systems including ESBs, messaging, message formats, market data systems, and SOA technologies
* Build management and QA tools, such as continuous integration servers, version control systems, code review and testing tools
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.