SFU - 009_1645544999
North London, London
Up to £80000 per annum + £5k bonus + pensions
7 months ago
Location: North London
My client is a well-known boutique distributor. They provide co-working, serviced apartments and omnichannel shopping experiences that connect people, property and businesses.
We are currently recruiting for a Business Application Manager, to use the technical skills and lead all the back office software strategy and process implementation.
We are looking for someone with eager to learn and develop the skills, someone motivated, enthusiastic with vision, the ability to make decisions and able to share strategies.
- Initiation and management of the company's business application projects from A to Z.
- Ensure proper usage of the system and execution of change requests for all back office.
- Maintain business efficiency by planning and executing business applications processes.
- Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
- Strong supplier management ensuring ongoing high levels of service and excellent contract negotiation skills delivering cost reductions
- Work collaboratively with IT infrastructure and Networking team to ensure SLA
- Excellent ability to communicate and liaise with senior stakeholders
- 5 years assuming a leadership position within an IT department
- Skills BI & reporting knowledge and SAP
- System integration & interfaces
- Bachelor's degree in technology/Information systems
- Experience in Retail, Real Estate will be appreciated.
If you are an experienced Business Application Manager looking for a new role and open to discussion, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.