City of London, London
£55000 - £70000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
over 1 year ago
You will have strong documentation and product specification skills, as well as financial products knowledge including OTC Derivatives. You must be able to produce clear business requirements and translate these into technical developer tickets. A strong understanding of API architecture and software development lifecycle is also important. Experience with working with Development / QA teams would be highly beneficial for this role.
- Derivatives BA experience
- Working knowledge of Windows, Unix and Linux Operating Systems
- Understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Proven ability to document business requirements and produce analysis reports
- Experience working with XML and XML shame, JSON and CSV file formats
- AGILE experience
- Strong JIRA experience
- An understanding of data models
For this role you will need to have strong client communication skills, both verbal and written. Strong product knowledge within Derivatives and Risk.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.