£70000 - £80000 per annum + Benefits
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
7 months ago
London, Greater London, United Kingdom
Salary: £70,000.00 - £80,000.00 - permanent role
Hybrid - 2 or 3 days in the office
We are working with an Insurance company who are looking for a BI Development Team Lead to manage the BI team.
You will work on database models (logical and physical), data marts, data warehousing, data transforms, data analytics and reporting solutions.
* Support the strategic technical data implementation capability (core processes, tools and standards, including cloud-based technology)
* Create, optimise, and schedule ETL packages
* Lead Data warehouse and assume architecture, design decision duties
* BI development - ensure that our Data warehouse development standards are aligned to our SDLC and data strategy
* Understands Policy, Strategy, Data and Information Governance
* Mentor the BI team to establish data engineering methodologies in the team.
* Business intelligence & Data warehouse development experience
* Team lead experience
* Understanding of disciplined approach towards data visualisation and reporting
* SQL Server
* SQL Server SSIS, SQL Server SSRS, SQL Server SSAS, SQL Server MDS
* Kimball Design Principles
* Agile methodologies
* Fluency in SQL databases and data architecture
* Commercial use of Power BI
* MS Office
* Knowledge of cloud services in Data & BI space such as Snowflake, Azure or AWS offerings
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.