Aviation / Aerospace Assembler
JPO - 1202289_1683718815
£127.28 - £133.68 per day
28 days ago
Day rate: Up to £133.68
Work Structure: 6 Months (Hybrid) - Mon to Friday (6.30AM to 3PM)
We are looking for a Aviation / Aerospace Assembler to join on a full time bases role for a 6 month contract, with potential of extension. As a Mechanical Assembler you will be working in aircraft manufacturing space, involved in the all aspects of the repair process; not just limited to, diagnostic fault finding, repairing, modify a variety electro-mechanical aircraft components.
- Interpret Component Maintenance Manuals Service Bulletins & other Technical data approved by the regulator required to perform the Repair & Overhaul duties.
- Perform a preliminary inspection of the unit to include a diagnostic test, disassembly, cleaning & component inspection.
- Determine the material required to Overhaul/Repair
- Repair/Overhaul & assemble the unit in accordance with approved technical data.
- Perform final test of the unit in accordance with approved data to determine eligibility for return to service.
- Prioritise & process units in order to meet customer due dates.
- Process units in accordance with the Quality Management System. & Repair Station Manual & MOE.
- A recognised Engineering Apprenticeship is desirable but not essential.
- Previous experience of precision assembly work is desirable.
- A flexible approach to work is required.
- The ability to be able to function as part of a team within a lean manufacturing environment.
- Customer focused.
If you have the skills above for our Aviation / Aerospace Assembler role, please do not hesitate and click apply.
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.