Elisangela Borsatto Berte
over 1 year ago
Accounting Manager/ Ceded Re Finance manager consultant
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Accounting Manager/ Ceded Re Finance manager consultant to join a leading, insurance company based in Central London. As the Accounting Manager/ Ceded Re Finance manager consultant you will play a key role supporting the strategic business finance team.
5 months contract - City of London - up to £600 per day (inside IR35)
Report to Head of Financial Planning and Analysis
* Work on Finance Reporting and analysis
* Manage key reinsurance finance processes and associated controls
* Support analysis and reporting on ceded results for legal entity/regulatory reporting
* Work on planning and forecasting and reporting
* Manage the annual Ceded Re budget
* Provide provision of quarterly forecast data and analysis
* Take an active lead in providing Systems support as part of the Planning & Forecasting cycle
* Ensuring that activities are performed in an accurate manner within established deadlines
* Professional Accountancy Qualification or equivalent
* Relevant experience gained working within P&C (re) insurance, is preferred.
* Strong understanding of ceded reinsurance principles and the financial implications thereof
* Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.