Workshop Fitter (Assembler) - Littlehampton
JPO - 1202200_1683022805
Up to £138.42 per day
about 1 month ago
Daily rate: £138.42 (Contract)
Work Structure: Mon - Thurs (36 Hours + opportunity for overtime)
We are looking for a 'Workshop Fitter' to join full-time on-site role. To assist and work in the assembly, modification, and refurbishment of armoured vehicles. As a Workshop Fitter (Assembler) you will be required to have a broad interest in automotive systems that can be applied to mechanical and electrical systems, body, trim, and bespoke installations fitted to in service military vehicles and survivability systems
Responsibilities as a Workshop Fitter:
* Support the Company activities, customers, or sub-contract facilities.
* Hands on assembly of electro/mechanical assemblies including any of the following:
* Assembly of mechanical and electrical components
* Working with various mechanical equipment
* Working with various chemicals
* Support continuous improvement initiatives to include lean manufacturing principles.
* Assist the Workshop Manager on performance (KPI's).
* Contribute towards assisting in building a motivated team to increase morale.
* Can demonstrate an aptitude for craft skills.
* Good hand skills with tools.
* Have good Electro-mechanical working knowledge.
* Has had experience as a fitter or assembler.
* Can build and maintain strong relationships with staff.
* Has a flexible approach to work during busier times and when holiday cover is required.
* Has the ability to work under pressure and support the team, whilst keeping a positive "can do" attitude.
* Is eligible for UK Security Clearance to minimum Security Cleared (SC).
If you have the skills above, please do not hesitate and click apply.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.