City of London, London
Infrastructure, IT Leadership/C Level, Product Management , Infrastructure, IT Leadership/C Level, IT Leadership, IT Management and Leadership, Infrastructure and Technical Support, IT Leadership/C Level
£120000 - £175000 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
about 1 year ago
- Expertise with Cloud engineering and deployment models
- Broad understanding of the offerings and differences that come with the primary Cloud Hyperscalers so that you can participate in determining and guiding client and internal discussion to define the right solution for a given client
- A solid and demonstrable understanding of Cloud as well as on-premises security, disaster recovery, storage, networking, virtualization, containerization, orchestration, Linux, web services, APIs, and DevOps.
- Strong understanding of the services and concepts involved in building and deploying, at scale, Cloud-native applications and platforms.
- Strong leadership, business and technology acumen
- Be comfortable presenting to both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.