City of London
£28000 - £29000 per annum + Benefits
Elisangela Borsatto Berte
15 days ago
Permanent role (29,000) - London City based - hybrid work
This role works within the Underwriting Operations Team, and you will support the Marine and Aviation.
* General policy administration processing
* Ensure all risk and policy queries are communicated through the appropriate channels and responded to in a timely manner.
* Completion of the Pre-bind Quality Assurance checklist and attachment to all reference
* Pricing model input tasks
* Preparing and distributing weekly reports to other departments
* Assist in the maintenance, review and updates to Underwriting Operations procedure manuals
* Attendance meetings as required by the Underwriting Operations Business Partner
* GCSE Maths and English grade B or above or equivalent
* Minimum of 5 other GCSE's grade C or above
* 3 A-Levels grade C or above or equivalent
* Relevant general office administration experience
* Word & Excel - intermediate
* Attention to detail and proper regard for accuracy
* Experience in the operations area
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.