City of London, London
£60000 - £80000 per annum + Bonus + Full Benefits
23 days ago
You will be working with teams delivering complex projects in the Financial Services sector. You will be involved in technical analysis, design, development and testing.
* Full Stack development skills, with solid knowledge of server-side languages (java, NodeJS, Python, C#), as well as front-end skills
* Ability to conduct careful, structured analysis on complex requirements in order to identify effective solutions
* Strong knowledge of Internet communication protocols and data formats (JSON, HTTP*, REST)
* Strong database knowledge including transactions, indexing and SQL
* Strong knowledge of React and Redux
* Extensive knowledge of ES6+/ES2015+, Promises and NodeJS
* Strong knowledge in web build systems and tooling
* Strong knowledge of CSS3 and CSS frameworks
* Exposure to server-side technologies, e.g. Java/Tomcat or NodeJS would be an added advantage
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.