City of London, London
£70000 - £85000 per annum + pro rata for 6 months
over 1 year ago
- 10+ years of experience in delivering large complex Banking Regulatory Programme as a Test Manager
- Expertise in formulating testing strategies for multi-system multi-team programme
- Knowledge of risk modelling domain and CRDiv, IFRS9 regulations is a plus
- Manage testing resources and deliverables to meet test and overall delivery timelines
- Closely monitor and update test progress against milestones.
- Expertise in Agile delivery methodology
- Experience in working on JIRA and MPP
- Prepare / review / present test reports.
- Coordinate with other managers (Project Manager, Development Manager, etc) for overall plan alignment.
- Clearly articulate test dependencies on systems, data and other teams.
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.