Test Engineer (Contract)
JPO - 1202054_1683187622
£400 - £500 per day
about 1 month ago
Daily rate: £500
APPLICANTS MUST - CURRENTLY HOLD SC SECURITY CLEARANCE
We are looking for a Test Engineer to join full-time on-site role. You as a Lead Technical Test Engineer will be responsible for the delivery and implementation of testing services. As part of the test service, you will contribute by helping to develop Strategies, creating Test Estimates, Test Approach and Definition Documents, executing Test Scripts, Evaluating and Reporting of the results and the management of defects.
- Test Engineer will handle delivery of test services in accordance with mandated standards and established Test Strategies and High Level test Approaches
- To provide expertise and knowledge to the building and maintenance of a ServiceNoW (SNoW) test capability
- To provide expertise and Knowledge WRT the implementation/integration of ServiceNoW (SNoW) modules, end to end scenario testing of workflows, SNOW upgrade/patching and regression testing and experience of User Testing
- To design acceptance tests aligned to the acceptance criteria and provide assurance that all acceptance criteria are met
- To document and verify test results
- Defect management
- To produce Test Reports and contribute to overall reporting cycles
- To maintain and develop knowledge, skills and competencies in test automation and tooling
- Maintain documentation utilising the standard Microsoft Office suite.
- Be a strong communicator
- Be a collaborative team worker
- ISEB or ISTQB accreditation, Intermediate (Advanced) or significantly demonstrable test expertise.
- Expert in ServiceNow(ITSM, ITOM & ITBM) configuration and testing
- Experienced in maintaining multiple ServiceNow instances (Clones, Plugin Maintenance, AHA transfers, Data Center Switches, Patch implementation and platform upgrades)
- Monitoring Integrations and data loads to ensure that they are working as expected and pick up any errors and action on them as required
- Experienced in configuring and testing Incident, Change, Problem, Request, Knowledge, Workplace, HR, Portals, CMDB-CSDM Model, and other modules in ServiceNow.
- Expert in ServiceNow ATF to automate ServiceNow testing for various modules
- Excellent understanding of ITSM processes
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from requirements phase to deployment.
- Test Data Preparation and Reporting and Documenting test results
- experience in testing Web services and Interfaces
- Experienced in requirement walkthroughs, review meetings, defect triage meetings
If you have the skills above for our Test Engineer role, please do not hesitate and click apply.
The JM Longbridge Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Longbridge Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.