£45000 - £65000 per annum
6 months ago
This is a detail-oriented role where precision matters. Financial services experience is required for this role, coupled with strong technical skills and an understanding of the SDLC. Core technical skills must include Object Oriented Analysis and Design, using UML and edging into database design too. You will be designing solutions including business logic and algorithms, data storage and manipulation, API definitions and user interfaces.
- Interpret and support the elaboration of business requirements
- Devise and design software solutions to then:
- Work within IT to agree and estimate the delivery costs for the proposed solution
- Work with Business and external stakeholders to agree the proposed solution
- Act as the IT solution subject matter expert during all phases of the solutions delivery
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of and experience in using Object Orientated Analysis and Design and the Unified Modelling Language
- Experience of working within a software delivery lifecycle as part of multiple project teams
- Experience in the financial sector preferred but not essential
- Knowledge of/experience in ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library)
- Awareness of IT Data Security standards
- Experienced in using source control and bug tracking tools
- Knowledge of/experience in working to different software delivery models
- Experience in SQL Server and high level database design preferred but not essential
Please apply for immediate interview.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.