PBL - 019_1644836627
£70000 - £85000 per annum + Bonus and Pension
7 months ago
Our Areas of expertise:
* Hospitality - Apartment as a Service - Gracefully designed serviced apartments for the corporate and extended stay leisure market. Stay.com https://labsgroup.com/verticals/stay-com/
* Co-Working - Office as a Service - Single co-working memberships to an entire floor of inspirational serviced office space. https://labs.com/
* Markets - Retail as a Service - Stalls, shops, pop-ups, restaurants and cafes. includes Camden Market, Buck Street Market, Hawley Wharf Market (https://labsgroup.com/portfolio/camden-market)
* Events - our HOST Brand https://labs.com/events/
* Back-office software packages and processes (Finance - SAP, HR, Procurement, Legal)
* CRM and lead generation using Salesforce
* Company's Websites for the deferent brands
* BI software
OBJECTIVES FOR THIS ROLE:
* Initiation and management of the company's business application projects from A to Z.
* Maintain business efficiency by planning and executing business applications processes.
* Partner with internal and external partners to communicate project status, activities, and achievements
* Strong supplier management ensuring ongoing high levels of service and excellent contract negotiation skills delivering cost reductions
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS:
* Excellent ability to communicate and liaise with senior stakeholders
* 5 years assuming a lead position within an IT department
* Skills BI & reporting knowledge
* System integration & interfaces
* bachelor degree in technology/Information systems
We are a great company to get into and stay with for the long term, where you will get the chance to build yourself and gain great experience.
We are offering a very competitive salary with a great bonus and pension scheme.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.