Crawley, West Sussex
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits
12 months ago
Up to £55,000 + Benefits
The JM Group are currently working with a leading global business who are looking to hire a Systems Analyst to work on configuration of software for clients internally and externally. This is a great opportunity to be at the core of the configuration of their pension system and work on the continuous development of this product.
The client is a very well-established company and is presently in an exciting period of growth and development. They have offices all over the UK including Crawley however they are all remote working therefore there is flexibility on location.
* Analysing pension requirements on both new and/or existing projects
* Analysing the data on clients pension schemes establishing data cleanse, data migration specifications and data mapping
* Developing calculations of pension schemes across products
* Putting together documentation for users and the pension systems
To be considered for this Systems Analyst you will have the following skills and experience:
* Previously worked in a similar Systems Analyst or Business Analyst role within pensions
* Good working knowledge of technical/software development
* Administration of DB and or DC pension schemes
* Knowledge of SQL / Oracle preferred
* Any Maths related degree is an advantage
If you are an experienced Systems Analyst interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.