Gatwick, West Sussex
£30000 - £45000 per annum
about 2 years ago
I am advertising an exciting opportunity for a dynamic and enthusiastic Systems Analyst to join a leading FinTech company offering a portfolio of projects, ranging in size, complexity and scope. This role is for the development, support, configuration and deployment of new and existing areas of functionality.
The client is a very well established and global leading company and is presently in a very exciting period of growth and development. The vision is to be a world leader in the operational market space, creating and developing cutting edge applications.
Responsibilities/ Core Duties
* Undertake analysis on new pensions projects and/or enhancements to existing projects
* Analyse changes and enhancements to client's pensions schemes by taking a view of their impact on the company's software as installed for the client.
* Analyse Clients Pension Scheme data and establish data cleanse and data migration specifications (inclusive of data mapping)
* Knowledge of SQL / Oracle preferred
* UML Certification via ITSQB/ISEB or OMG desirable but not essential
* At least 3/5 years of experience in the Pensions Industry, either as a Scheme Administrator or Business Analyst experienced in capturing requirements for Pensions IT Projects
* Demonstrable software development capability
What we offer
- Opportunity to make a real impact on the company/product and team.
- Ability to join a fast growing and innovative company utilising a vast array of technologies.
- Structured career progression/development.
If you are interested in the above role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.