City of London, London
£32000 - £38000 per annum
9 months ago
£32,000-£38,000 plus package
The JM Group are currently recruiting a Support Analyst (2nd/3rd line) for a prestigious central London business. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing support both remotely and onsite in London.
To be considered for this Support Analyst (2nd/3rd line) role you will have the following skills and experience:
* Experience in a 2nd/3rd line support capacity
* 3+ years within support experience
* Experience of Office 365 Administration & Support, involved in migration projects
* General IT administration and support of both desktop and servers (Windows and Mac OSX operating systems)
Technical experience with the following:
* LAN, Wireless Network skills
* Firewall administration and troubleshooting
* Backup and disaster recovery
* Thin client and remote desktop
* Active Directory
* Virtualisation, Administration and support
* Excellent problem solver
* Exceptional communication skills
* Strong customer service skills
* Degree within Computer science/IT or similar
* Experience working within a managed service environment
Please apply for immediate interview!
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.