SFU - 004_1640271805
City of London, London
Car Allowance, Bonus
5 months ago
Location: Fully Flexible, access to London, Weymouth or Stoke-on-Trent desirable
Working Pattern: Hybrid
Compensation: Up to £70,000K a year + £5,000 car allowance + benefits + bonus
We are currently recruiting for a Solutions Architect to join a leading retail organisation. We required significant experience of designing solutions that operate on the core technologies in use within the clients such as Oracle Retail (ERP), Supply Chain Visibility, B2B (Hybris) and PLM, proven ability to deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective (packaged and bespoke) IT solution.
* Supporting the Head of Technology Planning in developing and communicating an IT strategy and technology plan for the next 5 years, with buy-in from the business and coordinated with other architects
* Supporting the definition and development of application architecture strategies
* Working with the Delivery Operations Manager on Solution Architect resource planning and forecasting - assigning resource based on task prioritisation, availability and skills
* Providing direction and guidance to the Solution Architects
* Acting as an escalation route for solution architects to help resolve architecture design issues
* Keeping the programme managers appraised of any changes to risks, issues or solution
* Minimum 2 years Solution Architect experience (or equivalent)
* Ideally TOGAF certified, or equivalent.
* Experience in using Architecture design tools such as Sprax, IBM Rational System Architect etc.
* Knowledge of relevant technologies including document management, CRM/case management, BPM, web applications, portals, messaging and integration (Middleware), data management, etc.
If you are an experienced Solution Architect with the rights to work in the UK looking for a new role, please apply with your most recent CV
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.