SFU - 001_1657713202
£80000 - £110000 per annum + Company Benefits
7 months ago
Global Track & Trace Programme
Location: Ideally London. Possibility Warsaw (Poland).
Permanent Opportunity, but Contract is an option too. Hybrid, 3 days in the office.
A Multinational Company with an impeccable reputation is looking for a Solution Architect with over 8 years of experience.
* Create solution architectures and designs by describing it through the outputs of architecture and design artefacts in standard formats
* Responsible for the Architecture Definition Document and other architectural deliverables; align deliverables to all relevant governance requirements
* Govern, review and quality assure the artefacts created by external suppliers to assure the quality of delivered solution to fulfil business requirements and adhere to the strategy
* Work closely with Operations Enterprise Architect and System Integrators and vendors to create and evolve a road map for Serialization and Track and Trace solution
* IT Professional with over 8 years of experience in the field of IT Track and ideally Trace/Manufacturing/Supply Chain.
* Ideally experiences on a Multinational FMCG
* Experience with Agile/Lean manner: preparing architecture for PI planning, supporting continuous delivery through PI execution
* Experience with DevOps toolchain: DevOps Azure, Jenkins, Chef, Selenium
* Good understanding of system integration & connectivity (SAP PI, Axway, CPI, handheld scanners, EPCIS messaging)
* Knowledge of SAP LE, warehouse management systems, logistics Track and Trace solutions (ideally Movilizer), mobile RF solutions, SAP OER and/or ATTP, manufacturing execution systems, serialization solutions (ideally Inexto)
* Nice to have, a good understanding and knowledge of GS1 standards
If you think this role is for you do not hesitate and apply, further information will be discussed after your application.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.