City of London, London
£75000 - £80000 per annum + Car allowance
11 months ago
Clement May are working in partnership with a leading Consultancy who are searching for a Solution Architect to join their London based team. This is a fantastic opportunity for candidates to gain exposure to large, complex project work in a global environment.
- Lead architecture initiatives from inception to completion
- Collaborate with business users to create architecture in alignment with business need
- Act as a technical subject matter expert for business users
- Champion the adoption of reusable architecture assets to improve efficiency
- Produce documentation to aid in the understanding of existing architecture solutions
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics or equivalent
- 3+ years' of relevant experience as a Solutions Architect or similar
- Strong experience delivering Digital Transformation programmes, including Cloud (AWS or Azure)
- Good understanding of IT industry standards, services and architectural principles such as TOGAF
- Strong interpersonal and collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.