City of London, London
£75000 - £85000 per annum + benefits and bonus package
9 months ago
Solution Architect - Identity and Access Management - £85k plus benefits and bonus
We are working on behalf of a global leader who are continuing to heavily invest in technology to support their growing business. This prestigious organisation are seeking a Solution Architect to join their IT team, responsible for designing and architecting solutions for their Identity and Access Management technology.
You will design complex frameworks to support their global security and technical architecture requirements, defining processes for security platforms, system specifications and ensuring all solutions fit business needs. You will work closely with management to carry out strategic initiatives focused on designing, planning and developing future strategy and company wide directives.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
* Extensive solution architecture experience, with a strong focus on Identity and Access Management Architecture, including extensive knowledge in Identity for Okta, Active Directory, Azure AD, Amazon Web Services etc.
* Experience reviewing existing architecture and making recommendations for future strategy
* Ability to work with both technical, operations and business teams in order to define and develop strategy for security and identity
* Strong experience as a Solution Architect working with global teams in a complex organisation
* An expert understanding of Identity and Access Management (IDAM) solutions ideally with exposure to Okta, Azure AD, Active Directory, LDAP, G-Suite, AWS.
* Good understanding of SSO (single sign-on) implementations including SAML/OIDC integrations
* Experience of working in large scale, high complexity environments
* Excellent verbal, written communication & interpersonal skills
* Interest in learning new technologies and developing skills
If you are interested in this role, please apply in the first instance with an up-to-date copy of your CV.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.