PBL - 0003_1639566321
12 months ago
I am looking for someone who is willing to be everything that we do is for the love of fashion.
We've been bringing the latest fashion to the high-street since 1969. We're now a global, multichannel brand offering on-trend, value-fashion for women and men. Even after 50 years we've stayed true to our original mission of delivering fabulous products at a price our customers can afford.
We invented fast fashion and it's our colleagues today that continue our journey to create a New Look that everyone loves.
It's our values that inspire us every day - we play to win, we are customer obsessed, we work as one…and it starts with you.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Working with Project Managers, Business Analysts and business stakeholders in understanding business needs to develop appropriate technology solution options to solve business problems
* Creating solution architectures that align to the EA standards and the IT roadmap, ensuring any deviations are agreed with the respective Enterprise Architects
* Supporting the Business Analysts in determining high level non-functional requirements
* Creating high level system impact assessments, as-is/to-be blueprints, and solution concept diagrams
* Performing the design authority role on projects ensuring that the solutions delivered align to the solution architecture, and managing and resolving any design issues as they arise
* Active involvement in any vendor selection processes and management throughout the project lifecycle
They are looking for someone with
* Minimum 3 years Solution Architect experience
* Ideally educated to degree level in a technical subject
* Significant experience of designing solutions that operate on the core technologies in use within New Look such as e-Commerce, OMS, retail ERP, WMS, Supply Chain, HR and Finance systems.
* Proven ability to deliver flexible, reliable, supportable, cost effective (packaged and bespoke) IT solutions
* Demonstrable experience in IT industry standards, services, design, architecture principles design, architecture views and viewpoint design, building block design, solutions modelling and systems behaviour
* Good experience of IT Architecture (and underlying frameworks such as TOGAF and SOA) including the development (and ensuring adherence to) architecture principles and standard
* Knowledge of relevant technologies including document management, CRM/case management, BPM, web applications, portals, messaging and integration (Middleware), data management, etc.
The JM Group is operating and advertising as an Employment Agency for permanent positions and as an Employment Business for interim / contract / temporary positions. The JM Group is an Equal Opportunities employer and we encourage applicants from all backgrounds.